Updated October 26, 2023: Disney just announced that the land will open on June 6, 2024–mark your calendars!
Disney officially announced the names of the attractions and experiences coming to the highly-anticipated Fantasy Springs land under construction at Tokyo DisneySea (which is the second of the two parks that comprise Tokyo Disney).
As mentioned in my previous article about Fantasy Springs, the land will include areas dedicated to Frozen, Tangled, and Peter Pan. Here is a quick rundown of what we now know about each area with the land:
Frozen Kingdom. This Frozen-themed land—which is one of the three coming to Disney Parks worldwide—will feature the following:
- Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Journey (a six and half minute ride)
- Royal Banquet of Arendelle (a restaurant)
- Oaken’s OK Foods (a snack shop)
Rapunzel’s Forest. The Tangled-themed land will include:
- Rapunzel’s Lantern Festival (an attraction)
- The Snuggly Duckling (a restaurant)
Peter Pan’s Never Land. In addition to a pirate ship to explore, this area will feature the following:
- Peter Pan’s Never Land (an attraction)
- Lookout Cookout (a restaurant)
- Fairy Tinker Bell’s Busy Buggies (an attraction)
Fantasy Springs Hotel. Consisting of two buildings—The Fantasy Chateau (deluxe rooms) and The Grand Chateau (luxury rooms)—this new resort will be connected to Fantasy Springs and feature the following:
- Fantasy Springs Restaurant, featuring buffet style meal themed to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Tangled, and Sleeping Beauty.
- Grand Laradis Lounge
- La Libellule, a restaurant exclusively available to guests staking at The Grand Chateau section of the resort.
- Fantasy Springs Gifts
That is a lot of news! It is exciting to get insight into what will be offered at this new land, which is a major development coming to the fan-favorite Tokyo DisneySea. It’s also exciting to see such beloved movies get their own dedicated spaces at a Disney theme park. The new land opens Spring 2024.
What part of Fantasy Springs are you most excited about?